Instructions: How to use and plant your Bios Urn in Nature
– Before you plant your Bios Urn, be sure to read about the tree species you have chosen to ensure optimal conditions for growth.
– Check to make sure you plant during the best season, because all seeds and seedlings should be planted during their correct planting season.
– TLC: all living things require some basic tender loving care, so remember to give your tree some as well!
TIP: water the entire hole before you plant the Bios Urn into it, as this will help begin the process of biodegradation.
4. Remove the seal from the top capsule, unpack the growth medium and place it in the top capsule. Place the seedling gently combining its soil with the growth medium and adding on top – if the case – additional soil from the site where you are planting the Bios Urn. TIP: In case the seedling and the soil fit perfectly in the top capsule, you can mix and add on top growth medium and soil of the site (point 5).
5. Cover the Bios Urn with soil from the surrounding area, and thoroughly water the spot you have planted it. None of the Bios Urn should be exposed, it should all be covered by soil. Simply plant your urn where you want your tree to grow and take care of it. Always plant all of the urn, which is 100% biodegradable and won’t damage the soil. You can plant your Bios Urn using a tube-stock, seedling or shrub, as you prefer. We generally recommend planting during the appropriate season according to your tree. If you have questions about when to plant your Bios Urn according to your location, message us, and we will assist you with this process.
1. Private property
2. Indoors in a planter
3. In Nature
4. Green (natural) Burial Locations
How to Plant or Protect Your Bios Urn Tree over Winter
How to Bring Your Bios Urn tree With You If You Move